Thursday, February 27, 2014

C4K February

The first C4K student I was assigned to was Adam. Adam is a student in Mrs. Toal's class. The post I commented on of Adam's was titled "SHARKIES". In this post Adam talks about sharks and how one million are killed by humans each year. He also tells about how humans use shark fins to make soup, which I found very interesting. In my comment on his post, I told Adam how much I enjoyed reading his blog and how he taught me a lot of new things about sharks!

Alexis is a 5th grade student in Mrs. Caddys class. The blog post of Alexis's that I commented on was a survey called "All About You". In this survey Alexis asks fun questions like what is my idea of a dream house and what animal would I chose to be able to talk. Taking her survey was so much fun and I loved all of her creative questions. In my comment to Alexis I told her how much I really enjoyed taking her survey and that I hoped she kept up the good work!

Zoe is a 4th grade student in Mrs. Bayer's class in Iowa. In the blog post I commented on by Zoe was call "Dog Troubles". In her post she explain how she really wants a dog, but her parent's will not let her have one. She gives a list of the responsibilities of having a dog and a list of things you have to buy when owning a dog. In my comment I told Zoe how I often think about getting a dog myself but know there are lots of responsibilities that come along with it. I loved reading her post and thought it was very cute and good for her age!

"Redneck" is a student in Mrs. Miller's class and his real name is Justin Noble. His blog post was a short story about a boy named Jared that went mud bogging for his birthday with some of his friends. His story is kind of comical and tells about them getting a four wheeler stuck and how they had to get it unstuck before their curfew. I commented on "Redneck's" post and told him about how I also like to ride four wheelers with my friend's and how I enjoyed reading his post!

No comments:

Post a Comment