Thursday, January 16, 2014

Blog Post 1

When I first signed up for EDM310 I started asking around to see what I should expect. One of my friends that had already taken and passed the class told me that the class was not too, bad but it would take a lot of extra after class time. She also told me not to procrastinate and always make sure I got everything done by midnight every Sunday.

The only fears I have for this class are that I will procrastinate, because that is a very bad habit of mine that I hope to break with this class.

EDM310 is not like any class I have ever taken in High School or College. I like that EDM is very organized and I know what to expect from the course, unlike most of the classes I have taken in the past.

I think the most difficult thing about EDM310, for me, will be to keep up with all of the assignments and due dates. Keeping up with dates and staying organized seems to be like a key component in passing this class.

I plan to address this issue I have with EDM by staying organized and focused. I plan to use my spare time wisely and keep a planner with all my due dates and important schedules in order. Instead of waiting until the last minute to finish assignments, I plan on always doing my assignments way ahead of time so I will never have to worry about them being late.

The only question I have about EDM310 is, Do we have any tests or are our grades only based on our assignments.

2 comments:

  1. I am a bad procrastinator also... And I was thinking the same thing about the tests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No test. Just on what you do. Use the Checklist as a guide. That will help.

    ReplyDelete